Octoprint for Mini Kossel Setup Guide What you need
Download Octoprint in here
(Check out the most update version in here : http://docstech.net/OctoPiMirror/
Download SD Formatter in here
(Check out the most update version in here : https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_windows/
Download Win32Imager in here
(Check out the most update version in here : http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
Step 1 Format your SD Card
Step 2 Write the Image into your SD Card
- Download the SDFormatterv4.zip , extract it and run the setup.exe for install the program
- Run SDFormatter
- Select your SD Card drive letter
- Set "FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT" to ON in the Options menu.
- Make sure you have selected the Drive your SD Card is inserted in
- Click "Format"
Step 3 Setup Octoprint
- Download the Image and extract it.
- Download the Win32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe , and run the program for install the program.
- Run Win32DiskImager.exe
- Select your SD Card drive letter in Device droplist
- Select the image file that you download from Octoprint. e.g. 2014-06-20-wheezy-octopi-0.9.0.img
- Click "Write"
Insert your writed SD Card to Raspberry Pi , connect 5V power supply , connect network cable , connect USB Mouse and Keyboard , connect HDMI to your LCD monitor
Follow the instructure in here :
Step 4 Web Browser Interface